Drug Policy Action is the advocacy and political arm of the Drug Policy Alliance.
A nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization, Drug Policy Action undertakes a wide range of activities including political advocacy permitted by 501(c)(4) organizations. With your support, we work to pass new drug laws and policies grounded in science, compassion, health and human rights — and to elect candidates at every level who support these principles.
Drug Policy Action is backing the nation’s first all-drug decriminalization measure, which Oregon voters will decide on in November.
Drug Policy Action is working to ensure all campaigns are aware of what’s at stake when addressing drug policy, and how they can meaningfully take on these issues should they win in November.
Latest Press Releases
- Drug Policy Action Statement on New Mexico Poll Showing Overwhelming Support for Cannabis Legalization and Equity
- New Government Report Reveals Racial Disparities in Drug Arrests Will Drop by 95% if Oregon Voters Pass Treatment and Decriminalization Measure Backed by the Drug Policy Alliance
- Drug Policy Action Statement on Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force Recommendations
- Why We’re All in for Measure 110
- Ensuring Continued Momentum for Federal Drug Policy Reform: A Roadmap for the Next Administration
- Dear Kamala: Letter to Sen. Harris on Being Chosen as Biden’s Running Mate