Drug Policy Action is the advocacy and political arm of the Drug Policy Alliance.
A nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization, Drug Policy Action undertakes a wide range of activities including political advocacy permitted by 501(c)(4) organizations. With your support, we work to pass new drug laws and policies grounded in science, compassion, health and human rights — and to elect candidates at every level who support these principles.
- New Government Report Reveals Racial Disparities in Drug Arrests Will Drop by 95% if Oregon Voters Pass Treatment and Decriminalization Measure Backed by the Drug Policy Alliance
- Drug Policy Action Statement on Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force Recommendations
- Oregon Secretary of State’s Office Confirms Drug Treatment & Decriminalization Initiative, Backed by Drug Policy Action, will be on the November 2020 Ballot
- Drug Policy Action Statement on Biden’s Calls to Add Additional Law Enforcement Funding and Proposed “Mandatory Rehabilitation” for Drug Use
- Oregon Initiative Backed by Drug Policy Action Exceeds Necessary Signatures to Qualify for the 2020 Ballot
- Beto O’Rourke Unveils All-Drug Decriminalization Plan
- Drug Policy Action Statement on Bernie Sanders’ Marijuana Legalization Platform
- Drug Policy Action Statement on Pete Buttigieg Making All-Drug Decriminalization a Key Priority of His Platform
- Statement on Bernie Sanders Adding Safe Consumption Sites to His 2020 Platform